NLC Liquor Stores Reopened in accordance with Alert Level 3 provisions
June 8th, 2020
Limits are placed on the number of customers accessing our premises at any one time. The numbers will be based on store size – the average being approximately ten (10). These figures may be modified at NLC’s discretion based on store location and staffing. Please click here for details.
- Physical distancing will be promoted and encouraged in-store.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented, ensuring all surfaces that are in contact with customers and staff are sanitized regularly.
- Cross access doors to adjoining retail spaces (I.e. Sobeys and Dominion) will remain closed and we will continue with the use of security.
- Satellite store locations now open at Lake Avenue and Newfoundland Drive in St. John’s, Centennial Square, Mount Pearl, Clarenville and Corner Brook.
- Stores are taking cash once again as a method of payment at all locations.
- NLC has discontinued phone orders, while online ordering will continue as part of our regular operations.