NLC’s primary focus during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency has consistently been on the health and safety of its employees and customers. With this priority in mind, NLC is planning the following changes to its service levels once the Province reaches Alert Level 3:
- Limits will be placed on the number of customers accessing our premises at any one time. The numbers will be based on store size – the average being approximately ten (10). We will inform customers on-site and online of specific store limits.
- Physical distancing will be promoted and encouraged in-store.
- Implement enhanced cleaning protocols, ensuring all surfaces that are in contact with customers and staff are sanitized regularly.
- Cross access doors to adjoining retail spaces (I.e. Sobeys and Dominion) will remain closed and we will continue with the use of security.
- Queen Street location will reopen, along with satellite store locations at Lake Avenue and Newfoundland Drive in St. John’s, Centennial Square, Mount Pearl, Clarenville and Corner Brook.
- Begin taking cash once again as a method of payment at all locations.
- NLC will stop taking phone orders, while online ordering will continue as part of our regular operations.
Full details and updates will be published at nlliquor.com as we move closer to this transition.
We would like to thank our customers for their patience and support during these unprecedented times, and we thank our employees for their efforts, commitment and their focus on the health and well-being of customers and each other.