B Side Pinot Noir

The B Side Pinot Noir is a true, ruby red in the glass with vibrant aromas of strawberry, cranberry, rose petal, and brewed black tea. The palate is fresh with loads of red fruit, mushroom, soy and pomegranate flavors. The wine is distinctively coastal in style with cooler climate characteristics including complex flavors of forest floor and spice and with bright acidity that heighten the texture and length. The wine is aged exclusively in French oak for 12 months with 30% of the blend in new barrels (Dargaud et Jaegle& Remond Allier) while the remaining portion of the blend (70%) is in seasoned, one to two-year-old barrels.


$29.30

In stock

15 in stock at Mount Pearl (Sobeys).Change Location

B Side Pinot Noir


Humber Gardens
8 in stock
Long Pond
12 in stock
Mount Pearl (Sobeys)
15 in stock
Country

United States

SKU

22702

Product Size

750 mL

Alcohol

14.50%

Region

California

Sub Region

North Coast

Grape Type

Pinot Noir

Sweetness

Dry

Wine Style

ATTENTION: All Prices Include HST & Bottle Deposit. Prices shown are subject to change without notice. In the event of a price difference shown online, the product description and price in the liquor stores shall prevail.